Subject: Re: [Leica] Salmon St. Springs
From: Alexey Merz <alexey@webcom.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:55:39 -0400

> Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> wrote:
>
> Alexey Merz wrote:
>>
>> Hello, all...
>>
>> I've rescanned and re-edited to a series of photos that's been on
>> my site for awhile. It's a portfolio of street photos taken at the
>> Salmon St. Springs fountain in downtown Portland, Oregon. The
>> series begins at:
>>
>> http://www.webcom.com/alexey/locphotolinks.html
>>
>> Comments appreciated, positive and otherwise.
>>
>> -Alex
>
> Great shots! Alex! One of my favorite places to photograph in
> downtown Portland!
> You've outdone me!

As anyone who knows Mark can attest, that last is high praise and
likely inaccurate. Thanks anyway, friend. I may be in Portland in
February; perhaps we can get  the PDXLUG together and do some
street work. That's when Portland looks most like Portland - to me,
anyhow. Those summertime pictures on my site are rather
anomolous ;-).

Alexey Merz
Department of Biochemistry
Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover NH 03755-3844
alexey@webcom.com | alexey@dartmouth.edu
603-650-1702 | http://www.webcom.com/alexey/

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Salmon St. Springs)