Subject: [Leica] need a 35 mm scanner - Please advise
From: Gustavo Torres <riguto01@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:23:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am "listening" to the list since a few months and I
have found myself ready to post some of my images.
But I need a film scanner. I would apreciate any hints
of models and/or brands to make the best out my narrow
budget.
I have seen several offers of coolscan 1000, 20, etc
but I havce no idea about the diferences, since are
all models out of production.

Thanks in advance for any help.

riguto