Subject: [Leica] Some Things For Sale
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 18:36:51 -0700

Bay I Shade in its Bakelite round case. Some usage marks but Ex++. The Case
is Mint.
Bay I Hell Blau filter in its original case. Bakelite plus Rollei beige
carton box. Filter is Ex++
Bay I Orange filter. Exactly the same conditions as the above.
Bay I Gelb -mittel filter. As above.

Bay I Rolleinar 3  in Rollei leather case. Ex+
Bay I Rolleinar 1 . This one is just one piece. I think that one should
focus with the Rolleinar 1 mounted on the viewing lens and then mount it on
the taking one.

an extra filter seems to be a R1,5... no inscriptions.

I don't really know about prices of the stuff.
I'd like to hear a reasonable offer for the lot.

Ah... please, add shipping from Buenos Aires, Argentina. Could be shipped
via Regular Correo Argentino as Air Parcel insured, FedEx or UPS.
FedEx (International Priority) would be about $ 40.- (yes, I live in one of
the ends of the world) but should be as expensive as safe and speed. I think
FedEx is delivering in 3 or 4 days in almost any US city when shipping from
Argentina.

Regards

- --
Pablo Kolodny