Subject: Re: [Leica] smoking in the us of a./ back on topic...
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:07:27 -0700

......just to get in my 2 cents.. I put this on topic...

Hi Henry,,, just got back from France... was in nice restaurant there/
sign...."defense de fumer " / is on the wall... and no smoking going
on...just lots of people enjoying their wonderful food///a  guy comes in and
lights up/ smoke so thick it ruins my appetite and fogs up my ***Leica
lens***/   an attack on the senses of all there. Nothing was done by the
management.  So I made an appropriate nasty scene and my wife and I got up
and walked out... I hated to ruin a wonderful dinner,  but sadly there they
are 20 years behind us......Steve