Subject: Re: [Leica] The Pictures Sorta A Week Project
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:48:42 -0500

I enjoyed the pictures; though the leaves inspire dread in me, because I own three
pin oak trees, and I read that a mature pin oak drops 1.2 million leaves a year.  I
am in my tenth autumn in this house.  When winter finally arrives, I will have
removed 36 million leaves since I arrived here and said, "Oh, look at those wonderful
shade trees!"

Ther unruly child seems to be in strong need of some chocolate, or at least some
caramel popcorn.  I personally vote for the chocolate.

The reds and blue are truly red and blue on my monitor.  I like those colors.

There you have it Don, my strong and meaningful critique of your latest postings.

(I do like them!)

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com