Subject: Re: [Leica] friday fs
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 14:45:14 -0400

Come on, Pablo - Nazi memorabilia. While Marc Small is absolutely
correct in pointing out that the German airforce is still called the
Luftwaffe, I would suggest that what makes items such as this so
intriguing to certain collectors is the WWII heritage. Call me wrong.
Call me foolish. I'm just expressing my opinion.

B.D.

 long before the Nazis came to power, and