Subject: Re: [Leica] friday fs
From: Henry Ambrose <henryambrose@home.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 14:24:30 -0500

>Come on, Pablo - Nazi memorabilia. While Marc Small is absolutely
>correct in pointing out that the German airforce is still called the
>Luftwaffe, I would suggest that what makes items such as this so
>intriguing to certain collectors is the WWII heritage. Call me wrong.
>Call me foolish. I'm just expressing my opinion.
>
>B.D.

OK !!

You are wrong.
You are foolish.
Enjoy your opinion.
But spare me - please.

I'm not remotely a Nazi lover.
This is wearing thin and we've done it before.

Nikon - remember Pearl Harbor?
Chinese cameras - bad human rights record.
American cameras - wasn't there an issue with slavery?
And what about all those Russian screw mount lenses?
The guys who buy that stuff must be KGB agents.

Get over it. Its history - literally.
Do you think that someone who buys or sells a Nazi marked camera is a
Nazi?

Go read the archives from the last go-round on this subject.
Hundreds of wasted posts.
Lets stop now.

Henry