Subject: [Leica] Jupiter-3 and Leica IIIc and IIf
From: "Matej Novak" <matej.novak@hermes.si>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:16:21 +0200

I have just received a chrome Jupiter-3 lens. The problem I have is the
following: when I try to screw in the lens on my Leica IIIc (380...)
the lens would not screw in completely, but when I mount it on my Leica
IIf RD the lens screws in completely, although at two places it is a
little bit stiff, otherwise it screws in smoothly.

Any suggestions as to what may be the cause of the problem and how to
alleviate it?

I need to  mention that my other lenses 50mm Elmar, Summitar, 35mm
Jupiter 12, Komura 135mm all screw in without problems on both cameras.

Looking forward to your help.

Matej Novak

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Jupiter-3 and Leica IIIc and IIf)