Subject: [Leica] SonC's P.A.W 42
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:24:40 -0500

This week, it was back to the American football field.  Northwestern
State University of Louisiana was playing Nichols State.  I noticed
this guy was not too happy with the way the game was going as the
opposing team scored two touchdowns in the first quarter.

Then, We scored, and it turns out his son had a big part in the play.
Here's his reaction, making it my Picture A Week Selection.
http://www.sonc.com/paw/father.htm

My PAW Index can be found at http://www.sonc.com

Comments are welcome.

Regards.