Subject: Re: [Leica] Louisiana Purchase RF Group
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:32:14 -0700

"SonC (Sonny Carter)" wrote:

> Last week Jeffery Smith from New Orleans was in Natchitoches (the
> oldest City in the Louisiana Purchase), and we went to the Pioneer Pub
> to hold the first Louisiana Purchase Rangefinder's User's Group
> Meeting.
>
> here are a couple of pics:
> http://www.sonc.com/brandi.htm
>
> and the famous Jeffery Smith
> http://www.sonc.com/jefferyweb.htm
>
> Next meeting is in New Orleans this Saturday; email me if you want to
> join us!
>
> Regards.
>
> Sonny Carter
> http://www.sonc.com
>
> --
Thanks!

I drove the Lewis and Clark trail with my Leica's and a brick of Tri x May 1999.
I a big truck; took me 10 days. From St. Louis to Portland to Astoria.
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/Catagorypages/LewisClarkMark.html
eventually I'll get this page together. Also looking forward to seeing it as
11x14's or bigger.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA