Subject: Re: [Leica] photos in europe....
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:55:47 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Kyle,
As always, great pictures, great stories.

I wonder,LUGgers, how does this UGLY bastard constantly surround himself with
absolutely BEAUTIFUL women, in  whichever country he chooses? (and most of them
usually appear drunk, an asset in my book-of course)

What do slackerhackers have that we don't know about?
:) :)
Walt