Subject: Re: [Leica] OT query: Nikon F2
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:51:56 -0600

There are a few different metering heads for the F2 (a great camera BTW).
Have a look Stephen's site to see which head you have:

http://www.cameraquest.com/classics.htm

The F2 has its batteries in the body (unlike the F). It takes the 1.5v
button cells just like most Nikon cameras of that period. EPX 76, SR 44,
357, KS 76,10 L 14 and others will all work. Parts are getting scarce for
the metering heads so get it fixed soon! It would be a good idea to find a
non-metering prism for the camera too. The prices are rising on them as
parts for the metering heads dry up.

John Collier