Subject: RE: [Leica] Third Quarter Viewfinder
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:14:48 +0100

Roland Smith wrote:

"I have two M4-2s that perform well for me.   I must be doing something
wrong."

Me too, my M4-2 works perfectly. However mine was virtually re-built at
Solms a couple of years ago (for an *absurdly* low price), so it's hardly
representative of the breed.

Frankly any M4-2 that's still going strong now either never had production
problems or has had them all fixed in the 20+ years it's been working.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.