Subject: [Leica] Piezo print request
From: John David Emmett <jemmett@frontier.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:57:04 -0600

I followed the Piezo discussion last week only minimally, but remember a
few comments about the quality. I mentioned this to my father, an
old-school darkroomer, and he said he'd like to see a print. He's been
looking for an excuse to give up the darkroom and it sounds like this
might be it.
Can anyone send me a print to look at and see if we like it? I would
greatly appreciate it.
You can contact me off list for an address. I'd be glad to pay s&h, etc.

thanks,
John David