Subject: Re: [Leica] Chandos' new photo
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:46:20 -0500

Just a beautiful shot, Chandos.  I like the shallow dof the 1,9 CV
lens provides, but still a nice sense of depth.

I've been using a 28mm Elmarit for about ten years, and it's an
addicting focal length.  I've been trying to wean myself from it,
because it does make life a little too easy in lots of respects, but I
was shooting  a group thing with my 35mm the other day, and when I got
the negs back I knew I should have used the 28 instead.

I'm anxious to see your PAW work.  I know you are a serious shooter,
but my experience is that it really makes you get out there and shoot.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com