Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica O
From: "Victor Wek" <photvictor@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:54:31

I bought one camera for smell: Zorki. It has specific leather, oil type of
smell, which I could find in a machine shop. I can not take a picture with
that equipment, it raps the film, and the whole mechanism once require quite
a force to use, other time is very smooth.
It looks like there is difficulty to take a picture with Leica 0 as well
with Zorki. Because both can deliver leather type of smell, Zorki is
cheaper, but you have to like crude construction. Every piece of camera is
hard, thick, and weights too much But it will stand out in someone cabinet,
especially with long, chrome lens (135mm).

Victor