Subject: Re: [Leica] wk43/sl
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 14:17:11 +0100 (BST)

Hi Steve,

Nice shots both. I cannot make up my mind as to which
one I like best. The alternate has a better
composition, I think, but the main pic is better
exposed.
An interesting peek into a world which I have never
inhabited (and never will).

Nathan

 --- Steve LeHuray <icommag@toad.net> wrote: > The
winter 'social' season has opened already in