Subject: Re: [Leica] Opening a new lens! ;-)
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 06:52:56 -0700

Tina Manley wrote:
>>> Don't climb on the kitchen counter with your new lens  :-)<<<

No dear lady, any testing will be at ground level! :-) Once is enough, both
dropping the first lens and falling off the kitchen counter! ;-)

For those of you wondering "what the hell was he doing on the kitchen
counter?"

In my being a good husband and trying to impress "she who must be obeyed"
while she is away,  I was cleaning-up after the painter finished the kitchen
and I tried to get up on the counter top, made it nearly! When I lost my
balance and did a crash and burn to the floor... good fortune I crashed but
didn't break! ;-)

However, it was Tylenol to the rescue for the aches and whatever, along with
hot bath and early to bed cradling my M6's for warm healing comfort! ;-)

Oh, you didn't know they had healing powers? Just imagine they're warm
comforting bodies by your side and they work wonders! ;-) Just don't sleep
on them, it's hell going around trying to explain what the circle engraved
in your skin that says Noctilux means. :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Opening a new lens! ;-))