Subject: Re: [Leica] LeicaWorld and Hermes
From: ksherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:29:57 -0600

on a personal note, though i don't own much that is made by Hermes, that
which i do own is impeccably made, and it lasts and lasts and lasts.
i've worn a stainless steel Hermes watch for the past several years.   it's
simple, elegant and very well made.
i think the lines of Hermes and Leica fit very well together.  they both
offer classic, well-made goods that don't go out of style.
just my two cents.

kim