Subject: [Leica] Is it worth to switch from Nikon to R System?
From: maildenizsaylan.com@heimdall.x-dot.de
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 21:55:32 +0100

Hi Luggers,

I´m using the M-System since years as a professional photographer and for SLR I
have Nikon F5 and F100.

Since I bought my Nikon equipment I´m always fighting with myself weather taking
the M System with the better image quality or the Nikon System with the
advantages of a modern SLR System with longer lenses, macro lenses and fill-in-
flash options, but I´m not really happy with the Nikon gear. Especially because
the zoom lenses are enormous big, heavy and frightening the people I take
pictures of and the fix lenses are hard to focus exactly in manual mode.

Now I´m thinking if it would help me to switch to Leica R6.2 or R8. What are your
experiences with the R System and did someone of you switched from Nikon to R
System. What are your experiences after changing the systems?

Best regards,

Deniz Saylan

please answer also to my private e-mail: mailto:mail@denizsaylan.com

no archive