Subject: [Leica] Re: Bill Lawlor Exhibit 11/2
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 16:21:22 -0800

On Friday, November 2nd, from 1 to 6 p.m. I will be exhibiting at the
Ferrari dealership in Mill Valley, CA. I expect to show between 10 and 20
16X20 and 13X19 color prints. The show features Leica and medium format
images of Bali, India, and Nepal.

Walking the Artists' Path is a show presenting the works of six artists at
Shelter Bay Offices, Piatti Restraunt, Northern Trust Bank, and the Ferrari
dealer. From Hwy. 101 in Marin take the Seminary exit at Mill Valley and get
to the frontage road on the West side of 101. Ferrari is at 595 Redwood Hwy.

I hope to see some BALUGGERS, LUGGERS, and even normal people this Friday.

Thanks, Bill Lawlor

p.s. Robert A. Now we have three things in common.