Subject: RE: [Leica] Ready to take the R plunge
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 00:46:04 -0800

Simon, looks like you have done your homework well before u let go of ur
hard earned money!! first of all the two lenses u have picked are excellent,
i can't say enough about both of them, sharp, contrasty and probably the
best value in the leica arsenal (i don't know how it happened). both are
easy to focus (dim or light). i would not get the 2x now and would invest in
a 24 and u will have a complete set.

Thanks, Mehrdad