Subject: Re: [Leica] Sunrise Moonrise Halloween
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 00:51:48 -0500

> Tomorrow is my favorite holiday, Halloween.

> Halloween is my favorite holiday because it is my strong theory that on this
> occasion everyone dresses up as themselves!

> But I'm going as Pierrot the Photographer 1854-55 by Nadar.

> Mark Rabiner

That's funny, last night I was photographing a corporate halloween party.
And I was dressed in my standard photo mode set up, black t-shirt, black
pants, black shoes, black jacket (with Arriflex BL 1 pin) and black beret.
Had from my neck 2 M6s and carrying F3 w/SB28. Everybody thought I was in
costume--maybe so.

sl