Subject: [Leica] FS- Konica Hexar RF kit $1075.00 LN in presentation Box
From: "fred boyd" <flboydprophoto@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:10:43 -0500

I am selling a Konica Rangefinder kit, which is like new in the wooden
Presentation Box. The Kit includes the Konica Rangefinder body which excepts
all M-Mount lens and Screw mount lens w. adapter. The body has Aperture
Priority, autowind, autorewind, and a built in 2.5 fps motor drive. The kit
also comes with the Konica dedicated flash.

I will sell the body seperate for 895.00, firm.

Thank and Bless You,
Rev. Fred L. Boyd
313-717-4774