Subject: [Leica] Paeans of Praise: the 2/90 APO-Summicron Asph
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:14:02 -0500

I recently swapped for one of these with one of our own, and I am
impressed!  My secretary's daughter got married on Sunday, and I toted the
2/90 on my M3 along for some yucks.  The wedding was out of doors, on an
overlook above the City, at close to dusk.  I shot with 100 Delta.  The
results are amazing:  no problem with contre jour, no problem with flare,
just amazing shots with the faces of the bride and groom etched as if cut
with a graving tool.  Talk about the Leica Glow!

I did print these with my new 2.8/50 APO-Rodagon, so the pictures were
taken with first-quality glass and printed with the same.

Wow!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!