Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanning and Printing Input
From: John Kraus <johnkraus@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:09:00 -0800

Thanks, Tom, for all the great information. Nice images on the web site,
too!
Which external inking system do you use, and how much does it cost?
Also any hints on where to purchase such a system as well as
scanner/printer?
If I were to purchase today, I'd probably check 47th St. Photo's site, but
perhaps you have other vendors to recommend.
Thanks again-
John Kraus