Subject: Re: [Leica] exposure for full moon....
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:41:16 -0700

You also have to remember that we think of the moon as "silver" because of
its relative brightness compared to the dark of the night. I would open up a
bit to put some of that "silver" into an otherwise grey moon. If you are
using slow film you have remember the moon is moving at a fair clip, so keep
your shutter speeds up.

John Collier

Oh man! I hope that "moon is larger on the horizon" thread does not start
again.