Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander 28/1.9
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 12:28:14 -0700

Leica LTM to bayonet adapters that are marked for the 28mm lenses are for
lenses to mount on bodies without 28m framelines. On the M3 the largest
frameline is the 50 and that is the one you would want engaged when you
mounted your 28mm lens. So they marked the adapter that brings up the 50mm
framelines with 21, 28 and 50. You need an adapter that brings up the 90mm
framelines in order to get the 28mm framelines on a M4-P and up camera.

John Collier