Subject: [Leica] Re:CCS bags @ Photo Expo
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 06:41:38 -0500

- --
John Fulton wrote:

Bob--
Sounds good.
Where, exactly, is it at PhotoExpo?  What booth?
thnx
John Fulton
Fort Worth (but in NY for PhotoExpo)

John,

I'm not sure (I always get disoriented at these large shows). Pro4
Imaging is not listed in the printed show program, but I think they
were against the wall in the
2200 range of booth numbers--the new US distributor probably has a
different name.  The index, under "Camera/Video Bags", didn't list
anyone in that row.
If you can't find the bags, you might try phoning Pro4 in
Canada--(905)294-3041--according to their price list--to ask what
booth # they're
at.

Bob