Subject: RE: [Leica] Filters for R lens 60mm
From: "Jay Coleman" <jaycoleman@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:04:12 -0800

David:

I use the COkin P system to hold graduated neutral density filters.  To fit
a 60mm thread, get the Cokin 67mm adapter ring and a 60-67 step-up ring from
B+W or Heliopan (B&H also sells genreic ones).

BTW, I think Ken Hansen in NYC has Sinar cc filters (which will fit Cokin
P)relatively cheap.

Hope this helps.

Jay Coleman