Subject: [Leica] Free light meter revised
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:19:06 -0600

After the recent Halloween Blue Moon, and comments on how to shoot
pictures of it, Kyle Cassidy urged me to update the Free Lightmeter
for un-metered rangefinder cameras.

I have done so.  This equipment can be used nearly every night that
you want to shoot the moon. Er... I mean take pictures of the orb . .
. uh, well you know what I mean.

This luxury meter is unlike any that comes with even such advanced
cameras as the new Digi cams, and far superior to any other mechanical
meters.

It has been tested extensively, and we guarantee it or your money
back.   Just don't run it through the wash.

http://www.sonc.com/lightmeter.htm

Regards.

Sonny Carter
http://www.sonc.com

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try,
sometimes you might just find you can get what you need."
The Stones

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Free light meter revised)