Subject: [Leica] FS Canon L-1 body LTM, 50/1.4 LTM
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:50:52 EST

I have a beautiful Canon L-1 body for sale. It's a chrome LTM body with
ratcheted rapid advance lever, built in rapid rewind crank, hinged back,
viewfinder frames for 35/50/135. Rangefinder magnified at max setting to
almost the same size as focusing spot. Very accurate.
Very bright, accurate RF patch. One slight impression above the VF window, a
small peck below the advance lever on the back. Pressure plate shows no wear,
interior very clean.

Manufactured in 1957 only with a production of fewer than 8000. I guess it's
considered collectible, but it's also a great user.  Rangefinder is spot on
at 1.4 close up.

see << http://www.cameraquest.com/crfl1bl.htm >>

Lens is last version, chrome w/black paint focus ring, considered as good as
Summilux, comes w/B&W UV filter. Only wear is slight paint wear on focus
ring. Glass perfect.

Body, $500.00. Lens $450.00. Both $900.00USD plus shipping/ins. I can use
paypal.

Contact me offlist for additional info and or .jpg.

Thanks for looking.

Scott Stewart