Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:47:09 -0800

I need to do a little fall cleaning so I have the following items available
for sale:

85/2 chrome Jupiter in LTM - $75 Ex

50/2 black Jupiter in LTM - $75 Ex+

Chrome Rollei 35T - $200 Ex++
a few small marks and one small screw missing from the top plate (should be
easy to replace) otherwise looks great. Shutter speeds all sound good, but
camera hasn't been used in 20 years so it probably needs a bit of excercise.
No battery, so I can't say if meter works.

Black Rollei 35SE - $250 Ex
Some brassing and dings, but in good working condition. Comes with a B+W
yellow-green filter and collapsible rubber hood. Very sharp 40/2.8 Sonnar
lens.

Pentax MX kit - $150
Includes body with non-functioning meter, but otherwise working well,
winder, 50/1.7, 35-70/3.5, 135/2.5, 200/4, misc. accessories. Nice little
camera.

Rossignol T-Power 9S Plate slalom race skis - $350 LN
Never used, hard-core slalom race skis. Completely unrelated to Leicas or
photography, but I have them, and you need them.

contact me via direct email at tomf@piengr.com if interested in any items,

Tom Finnegan
Seattle