Subject: Re: [Leica] Slightly OT - does Ilford Multigrade IV freeze?
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:01:13 -0800

Vick Ko wrote:
> refrigerate it?<<<<

Hi Vick,

May I suggest a quick note to Ilford asking the question.

However, I do recall some years ago of someone freezing paper because they
had an opportunity to buy a couple thousand sheets from some place that had
went belly up.

I don't see what the difference is between film or paper being frozen as
long as you took the paper out of the freezer for a warm-up before using it.

ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant