Subject: [Leica] Filters
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:27:09 EST

<<Hi, all! I've looked and looked via Google's search utility all over the Web

here in the U.S. and can't find any retailer that stocks an E39 medium

yellow filter to use with Delta 100 on both my 50mm DR Summicron-M and most

recent 50mm Summicron-M. Anybody have any leads? Thanks in advance!

Terry>>

I have that filter in stock in both B+W and Heliopan. Feel free to give me a
call tomorrow to order one at (646) 613-1107.

bests,
rich
www.photovillage.com