Subject: Vs: [Leica] Re: Vs: digital
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 19:10:17 +0100

So what are the problems with Leica lenses when used in a digital camera? Surely too much resolution or too much contrast cannot be the problem - it is not a problem with grainy and low contrast films.
All the best!
Raimo
Personal photography homepage at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen