Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital stuff
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 20:01:53 -0500

At 04:04 PM 11/5/01 -0800, Jim Brick wrote:
>I apologize to everyone for speaking out about the
>semiconductor/sensor/digital photography field. You are all correct. I
>don't know very much about it. You certainly know more than I therefore I
>will bow out of the discussion.
>
>I started to write a paper explaining where we are and where we are headed,
>but it became obvious that no one is interested in hearing about the
>technology and where it is headed (and why) so I shelved it. Just as well
>as I have real work to do.
>
>Maybe another day.

Jim

Come on down off your High Horse, as you ride like Stuart Whitman.  And you
don't dance well enough to act like a prima donna.  The LUG has something
like 600 members, and three or four speak up -- so you do the math and
decide these four constitute a majority of 600?  And you use math every
day?  I hope your calculator batteries are charged up!

Please, continue the discussion.  I have almost no interest in digital and
find your explanations well written, detailed, and not overwhelmingly
technical.  More!  More!  More!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!