Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Gitzo Monopods & others (fwd)
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@ubspainewebber.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 12:38:17 -0500 (EST)

gitzo and bogen are the best!

justin stailey from bogen read my email to the LUG, and after a brief
correspondence with him, i brought the tripod to their ramsey NJ facility
(just a few miles from my house) on oct 31, and it came back in the mail 3
business days later, repaired at no charge.

i've got 3 gitzo tripods and one monopod now, and thanks to their
excellent and responsive service, my fifth camera support will most
likely be another gitzo!

thanks justin, bogen and gitzo!

- -rei