Subject: [Leica] Re: Family of Man 2
From: Mark Langer <mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:24:39 EST

I've just spent an hour looking at the pictures posted for the YearOneSubs
on the Family of Man 2 project.  I can't offer specific comments on the
photos individually, because I'm so overwhelmed by the results of this
project.  I've spread the word of this on another camera group and have
already gotten back positive feedback.  I just want to thank everyone who
contributed to this, and say what a great project this is.  Now, I'm
headed back to look at it some more.

Mark

Mark Langer

Email address: mlanger@ccs.carleton.ca