Subject: [none]
From: "stefano ravizza" <rawizza@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 12:18:58 +0100

[leica] introducing and thanks

I introduce myself, my name is Stefano Ravizza i live in Rome, Italy and
from 6 months i own a M6TTL 0,85 with two optical, a  35 summicrom and one
90 Elmarit M, I adore to make photography with the Leica, and have
decide to enroll to your group after reading for months yours post in which
I have found many precious information, thanks for this and I am afraid that
I will take advantage of you all in order to clear the many doubts that I
have.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

Stefano Ravizza