Subject: RE: [Leica] PLUG in london, cairo + romanian fundraiser
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 09:24:59 -0000

kyle cassidy wrote:

"just a quick last note -- we're off to england & then cairo -- david morton
is handling the Brit-LUG response to the american invasion, (friday morning
at 9:00, heathrow, marmite and spotted dick)"

If any of the UK LUGnuts have a last minute change of mind and wish to join
us at LHR on Friday morning please email me at dmorton@journalist.co.uk
*NOT* the email address on the header of this message (because that goes to
an Exchange Server PF that I don't read every day), and I'll send you
cellphone numbers so we can all arrange to meet at LHR.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.