Subject: [Leica] Away from my mailbox
From: Matt <Matthew.Kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 03:34:56 -0600 (CST)

I am away from email until Monday November 12.  All messages will be delivered,
and I will read them when I return.

If you have any questions regarding IRTS in the College of Education, email:
Nancy Wegand, Department Secretary: mailto:nancy.wegand@uni.edu

You may also refer to the IRTS web pages:
http://www.uni.edu/coe/irts  ~  http://www.uni.edu/coe/irtsweb

If you have problems with SLIK-12 or any other mailing list I manage,
email UNI's postmaster:  mailto:ken.connelly@uni.edu.

You may also refer to this web page for questions about SLIK-12:
http://www.uni.edu/coe/slik-12.

If you need help with the COE Web space email Roman Gaponenko:
mailto:moyarabota@hotmail.com.

/matt

 Matthew A. Kollasch, Director
 Instructional Resources & Technology Services
 College of Education SEC 222 		~ 319.273.6145 voice
 University of Northern Iowa 			~ 319.273.6997 fax
 Cedar Falls, Iowa 50614-0609 		~ matthew.kollasch@uni.edu