Subject: RE: [Leica] Hello. Sorry long.
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 07:16:26 -0600

Martin,

The mini lab I use is Ritz. Their Fuji equipment is newer and my choice
of film is usually Fuji. So that helps a little. There is one technician
that does outstanding work (takes the time). I always request that my
film be done by her. I've done my fair share of trail and error with
labs. Nothing worse than bringing in 35 rolls of European vacation and
getting back garbage. The question is, what to get her for Christmas
this year. :-)

Sam