Subject: [Leica] Tina Manley is really quiet nice and kind
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 20:12:46 -0800

Today I received three different images coming from some of the
cameras managed by Tina.
sometime ago I was inquiring about Piezo prints, Tina told she could be
sending me some samples to let me feel and look what was that stuff about.
Well, three very very nice photos by Tina are now by the side of my monitor
while I'm writing this.

And, men, I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. And she mailed the three.

I am very thanked and wanted you all out there, sort of LUGsters, to make
you know how I feel Tina's gesture.

Thanks you all.

- --
Pablo Kolodny