Subject: RE: [Leica] The initial spark (newbie)
From: chaz <cchoy@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 06:00:42 -0800

I was in Junior High, 8th grade, Graphic Arts class, we started with pinhole
cameras, then I borrowed my sisters 35mm slr and shot a few rolls of black
and white film and processed and made enlargments. It was so cool...

chaz
LHSA LUG http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=82353