Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS -Leicavit
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:34:21 -0500

Gruppe-
Before I cast it before "The Auction Site That Should Remain Un-named", I
wanted to offer my Leicavit from my IIIf up to the LUG. IT is in great
shape, with just a bit of brassing on the release latch. Normal use marks I
suppose- I will be glad to send photos to really interested parties.
I'd like to get the $500 I have in it back, and I think you will be pleased
with both the appearance and the function.
I just don't use it enough to justify keeping it as I am not a collector,
and I am not into high speed sports photography!
Dan

Reply to :
dpost@triad.rr.com