Subject: Re: [Leica] The initial spark (newbie)
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 12:53:52 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 09/11/01 11:40:52 Paris, Madrid, rawizza@hotmail.com
a écrit :

> Dear Luggers, i hope this question is not too basic or, in any way, boring.
>  My question is: What and when the idea of taking pictures come to your
mind
>  ?
>  A gift from a parent ? The visit to a museum ? some deep need or maybe
pure
>  masochism ?
>
>  thanks in advance
>
>  Stefano Ravizza

My father passed me my first camera when I joined the Air Force at the age of
15 . Yes , no error , 15 .
This was in 78 and the camera was a Minolta SR 7 .
Sadly It had been stolen later .
At the time I was doing TriX and Kodachrome at the school air base lab.
My first Leica , an M6 , was purchased with money earned from missions in
Tchad .
Since then , things got worse , in terms of photography . I mean more and
more .
The desease is now too advanced to cure , and my 3 daughters , 13 , 9 and 7
years old are contamined also .

Jo Goodtimes , France