Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS/T: M gear
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 11:08:28 -0800

George Day wrote:

> All,
>
> It has been quite a week.  In addition to expanding on some medium format
> equipment, we've just learned that we're expanding our family: my wife is
> now officially expecting our first child.  In short, this is a good time for
> some much-needed pruning of M gear.
>
> Please contact me directly at this email or geod@cwo.com if you might be
> interested in the following.  Everything is minty and comes with
> boxes/papers/the whole nine yards.  I take extremely good care of my gear:
>
> 24/2.8 ASPH chrome
> 28/2 (NEW)
> M6 TTL .72 black
>
> Heck, probably some other things as well (like another M6 and maybe other
> lenses).  I'll price fairly or just make a fair offer and we can discuss.
> Might consider trading for some Hassy gear, too...
>
> Thanks...

Ho Ho Ho! Would you care to explain why expecting ones first child means you
sell off your new Leica gear?
I'm not following the logic.
Baby shoes have gone up in price?
This is a slap in the face to the Leica Users Group.
I wouldn't buy your stuff if you were selling it for pennies!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA

http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/