Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux in Canada
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 12:47:53 -0800

Tim Atherton wrote:
>>> Hmmm... I wonder if the Germans will do as good a job...<<<

Hi Tim,
Gee I don't know about that, I mean when we consider the number of
questioning Leiaphiles who've finally accepted that Canadians do know how to
make a great Leica lens, the Noctilux, and now it's being moved to another
country, my heavens there'll be hell to pay. ;-)

Can't you imagine the questions...

"I want to buy a Noctilux and wondered if the version made in Germany is as
good as the original made in Canada?"  "Will it have the same fingerprint?"

No because it'll be a different thumb! ;-)  Oh well it's Friday. :-)

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant