Subject: RE: [Leica] R5-R7 decision
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 16:49:58 -0600

Aram:

I am 74 and have a cataract in my right eye.  I am now using an R8,
focusing mostly with my left eye - unless I forget and use the right.  I
find the R8 the easiest SLR to see and focus that I have used (I have owned
the R4, 5 and 7).  BTW the R8 exposes better than the M6 but the M6 (and
other M's) focus better (up to about 90mm) than any SLR I have used.

Good luck,

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX